Simple Thai Noodles
These tempting and delicious simple Thai noodles are made with cabbage, carrot, garlic, green onion, and roasted chopped peanuts
Simple Thai NoodlesCourse: MainCuisine: ThaiDifficulty: Easy
Brown rice noodles 8 ounces
Maple syrup 2 tablespoons
Fresh lime juice 2 tablespoons
Low sodium soy sauce 3 tablespoons
Cabbage 1 cup, finely chopped
Carrot 1 medium, cut in thin strips
Mung bean sprouts 1 cup
Garlic 4 cloves minced
Green onion 2 chopped
Roasted unsalted peanuts 3 tablespoons, chopped
Fresh cilantro ¼ cup, chopped
Lime 1 cut into wedges
- Cook noodles according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine maple syrup, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, and ¼ cup water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in cabbage and carrot, and cook for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Toss in cooked noodles and mung bean sprouts until coat well.
- Cook for 2 more minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges, and serve immediately.