Quinoa Black bean Salad with Lime Dressing
This quick, easy to make, healthy lunch prepares only in 15 minutes. You can prepare this lunch and night before.
Quinoa Black bean Salad with Lime DressingCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Easy
Dry quinoa ½ cup
Black beans ½ can, rinsed and drained
Corn ½ cup
Red onion ¼ cup, minced
Tomato 1 medium, finely diced
Chopped cilantro 2 tablespoons
Water 2 cups
For the lime dressing:
Lime juice 2 tablespoons
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
Lime zest 1 tablespoon
Sea salt 1 pinch
- Combine quinoa and water in a saucepan. Cover and boil over low heat for 15 minutes or until water is completely absorbed.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, lime zest, and salt in a bowl, set aside.
- When quinoa has slightly cooled, mix in black beans, corn, onion, tomato, and cilantro.
- Gently toss in the prepared lime dressing and serve.