Minty Rice Paper Rolls with Peanut Butter Sauce
These tempting rice paper rolls are loaded with healthy nutrients like minerals, vitamins, and fiber.
Minty Rice Paper Rolls with Peanut Butter SauceCourse: DinnerCuisine: ThaiDifficulty: Easy
For the rice paper rolls:
Vietnamese rice paper 6 sheets
Carrots 3 small, cut into thin strips
Avocado 1 cut into thin strips
Cucumber 1 cut into thin strips
Green onions 3 cut into rings
Radish 6 cut into thin slices
Mango 1 cut into thin strips
Purple cabbage 1 cup, cut into thin strips
Fresh mint 1 cup
Lettuce 3 cups, cut into thin strips
Cooked glass noodles 1 ½ cups
Pepper to taste
For the peanut dipping:
Chunky peanut butter ¼ cup
Garlic 1 clove, minced
Warm water 3-4 tablespoons
Soy sauce 2 teaspoons
Sriracha sauce ½ teaspoon
- In a shallow bowl, fill water. Dip the rice papers in it in a way that they get moderately wet on both sides (don’t let them soak in water too long otherwise they become too soft).
- Combine all the veggies along with mango, mint, lettuce, and noodles in a large bowl, season with pepper and toss well.
- Fill each rice paper with the veggie mixture and wrap them like a burrito.
- To make peanut dipping sauce; combine all the ingredients of sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Serve these rice paper rolls with the peanut butter sauce.